Flouryonin replied

295 weeks ago

Ghostbusters: Answer The Call Movie Download In Hd > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Following a ghost invasion of Manhattan, paranormal enthusiasts Erin Gilbert and Abby Yates, nuclear engineer Jillian Holtzmann, and subway worker Patty Tolan band together to stop the otherworldly threat.
Paranormal researcher Abby Yates and physicist Erin Gilbert are trying to prove that ghosts exist in modern society. When strange apparitions appear in Manhattan, Gilbert and Yates turn to engineer Jillian Holtzmann for help. Also joining the team is Patty Tolan, a lifelong New Yorker who knows the city inside and out. Armed with proton packs and plenty of attitude, the four women prepare for an epic battle as more than 1,000 mischievous ghouls descend on Times Square.
From the opening sequence to the end credits I was hooked on this film. It was wonderful. <br/><br/>I have read reviews that were less than complementary, but they could not have been more wrong. I laughed throughout. The four lead actresses were fantastic and Chris Hemsworth was a delight. There were enough references to the original to pay tribute the fantastic films that have come before, but it also stood firmly on its own two feet. <br/><br/>It was NOT a remake of the first two, and I would question whether or not anyone saying that had indeed seen all three films. The cameos were a great homage, but the characters were their own. <br/><br/>I cannot praise this film highly enough. Well done to all involved.
Interestingly enough, pretty much ALL the bad reviews I&#39;ve seen are from men. They&#39;re all complaining about how men are portrayed as stupid, etc., when I doubt one of them would have complained had the roles been reversed. Because they&#39;re used to having the dumb-as-rocks eye-candy aimed at THEM. How about all the women go back and rate down every movie where the women are portrayed as helpless, stupid, big-boobed morons? Men don&#39;t mind those, because hey, that&#39;s how it is, right? Literally the only reason most of them hate this movie is because the gender roles are reversed, so no matter what, they are determined to stick with that. <br/><br/>I don&#39;t care if people call this a reboot, or remake. I&#39;d call it neither. Much like the &#39;reboot&#39; of Total Recall, there are similarities between the movies, but there are so many more DISSIMILARITIES that they each need to be taken on their own merit and not compared to each other.<br/><br/>Anyway, despite the reviews, the movie is actually really good. The chemistry between the cast is great, the storyline, aside from the basic &#39;group of ghosthunters&#39;, is original and entertaining, and the subtle and not-so- subtle shoutouts to the originals are great. The cameos by the original crew minus Harold Ramis are awesome, and all 3 of the living, original Ghostbusters LOVE this movie.<br/><br/>So instead of hating it based on some reviews by baby boys who would prefer not to see themselves portrayed as women have been for decades, listen to the people who ARE Ghostbusters. And for the record, my husband and son saw no sexism, anti-man BS like other reviewers are saying. I guess if you&#39;re determined to hate something, you&#39;ll make up whatever reason you think will work best. <br/><br/>Give it a chance on its own merits. You&#39;ll be pleasantly surprised!
It turns out it’s okay to cross streams: Here’s a summer movie starring a girl squad proud of its big brains and tacky jumpsuits. You could call that a supernatural event in itself.

a5c7b9f00b
Indianapolis Speedway full movie torrent5 Continents… 10 Countries… and More Than 59 Thousand Miles! download moviesAngels Ghosts 720p torrentDownload the Rush Hour full movie tamil dubbed in torrentDragonball Z full movie download in hindi hdThe Go Cart movie mp4 downloadTomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Challenge movie free download hdAliens Among Us full movie hd 1080p downloadThe 12 StrongBlue Corner full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.